6 August 2014

Hellooo!

After a far from intentional break from blogging I am back!

I have still been baking my little heart out as and when I could, but sadly being too busy over the past couple of months has made it somewhat impossible to find the time to post my bakes and recipes.  I will admit that I have probably been spending far too much time on pinterest as of late, physically dribbling over some incredibly delicious-looking inspiration for future bakes, but c'mon is that really a bad thing?  I think not.

I am super pleased, however, to say that I will now have a lot more time on my hands.  Did I mention that I now work as a baker for my favourite local coffee shop??  I am having THE best time baking to my hearts content and being paid to do so.  I am currently being trained on how to make delicious fair trade coffees too and anyone who knows me knows just how much I looove coffee!  It is so lovely to be part of the village community of St Johns and as a fabulous advantage I am now able to devise a little more structure and organisation to my working week, meaning I will have set days to blog.

I cannot express how excited I am to finally get back into the swing of baking and blogging once more. Look out for some fresh new posts and recipes coming up towards the end of this week!

Oh, don't forget to tune into The Great British Bake Off starting right now on BBC1!


No comments:

Post a Comment