12 March 2014

Sour Cherry Bars



On Sunday I decided to use up some leftover ingredients and create these Sour Cherry Bars. The recipe is similar to that of my Lemon Coconut Squares, but they only have coconut on the top not in the bars themselves so they are a lot more fudge-like and dense in texture.  Don't get me wrong, they taste delicious!  They just aren't quite the flavour I was aiming for, therefore I am going to be tweaking the current recipe this week until I get it spot on.

So why am I posting?  I thought it would be nice for all you other keen bakers, or first time bakers, to see that sometimes recipes don't go to plan even for the best of us.  Creating the best bake can take many attempts, especially if you're a bit of perfectionist like I am.  Don't lose faith if things don't go right the first time round.  Remember;





Check back later on in the week to see my perfected recipe and if you haven't already, please like my Facebook page or follow me on Twitter and Instagram :)


1 comment:

  1. I know this all too well as someone who likes to bake, sometimes things just don't go your way. Looking forward to the recipe, they look absolutely delicious!

    ReplyDelete